OUR SHOPFITTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- All demolition work
- Installation and construction of all joinery
- Construction of new walls, detailed bulkheads, signage boxes
- Shopfronts & courtyards
- Installation of detailed timber flooring and ceilings
- Construction and installation of coolrooms, freezers and security vaults
- Coordination of our specially selected qualified sub trades (i.e. plumbers, plasterers, tilers, carpet/lino layers, electricians, painters, signage, glaziers, sprinkler fitters, concreters, mechanical exhaust and A/C, refrigeration, metal and stainless fabricators, waterproofers, security, cleaners and other trades as required)
- Overall coordination and management
WHAT MAKES TRAVMATT DIFFERENT?
Our point of difference from other shopfitters is that you can be assured of the quality, punctuality and reliability of our work. Why? Because our Directors themselves work hands-on and oversee their employees with every job they take on.
We provide feasible suggestions, alternatives, and guidance to effectively reduce costs where required and to provide a faster delivery of completion. This service allows you to trade sooner, minimising your downtime.
We invest in the latest equipment and remain competitive with our craftsmanship second to none.
We abide by current OH&S policies whilst working on site and in our workshop. OH&S Induction & Training for Construction Work has been completed by all of Travmatt’s employees and is current. We make ongoing contributions to CBUS, ACIRT and the Long Service Payments Scheme.
For your peace of mind, all our relevant insurances are regularly maintained and are current e.g. Public Liability, Workers Compensation, Builders All Risk, Home Owners Warranty.